Follow Me

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Exciting Announcements!

A few exciting announcements!
First up...

I would like to thank everyone that has already purchased a copy of "V.I.P" over the last year, and those that have read it FREE with Kindle Unlimited. In honor of the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of its release, I wanted to announce that it will be going on sale Wednesday May, 10th! This will be a week long Kindle Countdown Deal on Amazon, and for the first 72 hours, it will only cost .99¢.

*Date of sale changed from May 22nd to May 10th due to issues with Amazon



Title Reveal...

Also, I wanted to reveal the title of my next, full-length novel. It will be for sale on Amazon, soon, for $3.99 (subject to change).

"The Omnes Chronicles: Sacrifice"

is book one in a three part series that can only be described as a historical paranormal/supernatural saga.

As launch day approaches, I will be revealing the cover, synopsis and, of course, the date it will be live, and available for purchase on my Amazon sales page.
For now, here is a one line excerpt that as posted yesterday as part of #1LineWed, a hashtag on social media that prompts authors to share one line from their current work in progress. I recently hit 100k words, and the final process of editing and formatting has begun! 

Excerpt from book one of "The Omnes Chronicles: Sacrifice"


Stay tuned for more...
and as always, thanks for reading!
  





No comments:

Post a Comment