Follow Me

Friday, January 6, 2017

Curious? Take A Peek Inside...


Why not take a peek at the first chapter of "V.I.P". 
If it tickles your fancy, take advantage of the "New Year, New Books"

KINDLE COUNTDOWN DEAL



What are people saying about "V.I.P"?

 "Once I read the first chapter, I didn't want to stop reading it... The characters have flaws just like the rest of us which makes it easy to relate to them. All in all, it's a great read. It has a good pace and kept my attention from the start."

"Loved it! I read it in one night because I just...couldn't...stop."

"I can't wait to read more from this author."

"Loved it! I found myself unable to put my kindle down once I started. I'm not one to read, but this book had me hooked and wanting more."

"This book is a great read and has characters you can relate to."

"The book was awesome. Absolutely loved it. Couldn't put my phone down."


So, what's inside?



WARNING: "V.I.P" is not your typical romance. It's a gritty, raw, first person account of falling in love and getting your heart ripped out. It contains depictions of sex, drugs, rock & roll, bad language, and adult content. Given that, obviously it is intended for readers 18 and older.

Wren: Just a woman living life. She's the best photographer at The Miami Beat, a music magazine that covers all the hottest bands. 

Reaper: Smoking hot, bass playing, bad boy, for "9th Circle", Miami's hottest up-and-coming rock band. 

When they meet, there's mind numbing heat, great sex, and broken hearts. 

Now, Wren, along with her best friend, Abby, have rules for dealing with the hot boys backstage. They never get attached. They never screw the same one more than once, and they never, ever, take them home.

Since her first encounter with Reaper, Wren has held tight to the rules, and looks at love and relationships through jaded eyes and a guarded heart. Two years later, Wren is on top of the world. That is, until she's put on assignment covering "9th Circle" for their first big, headlining show. Wren never wants to fall in love again. Thankfully, what she has with Reaper isn't love... at least...that's what she keeps telling herself. Sometimes, there are just certain feelings you can't ignore. No matter how much you want to. He was a mistake, but now, he may just be exactly what she needs.

Standalone Novel ✔️
No Cliffhanger ✔️
Bad Ass Female Lead ✔️
Smokin' Hot Bad Boy Rock Star ✔️
Happily Ever After...for now ✔️

If you'd like to check out the first chapter of "V.I.P" (totally free), click HERE
From there, click on the cover of "V.I.P" to take advantage of the "Look Inside" feature. When you're done, and you find yourself aching to know what happens next with Wren and Reaper, buy yourself a copy now, while it's on sale, for ONLY 99¢




Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment