Follow Me

Saturday, May 28, 2016

The Reviews For V.I.P Are Coming In...


First, I would like to thank everyone who's purchased a copy of "V.I.P" or read it for FREE with Kindle Unlimited. 


Here's what some readers are saying about, "V.I.P".

"I really liked this book!! Once I read the first chapter, I didn't want to stop." 

"The characters have flaws just like the rest of us which makes it easy to relate to them."

"It has a good pace and kept my attention from the start."

"This book is a great read and has characters you can relate to."

" The story line is realistic and achievable. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a new read. Looking forward to more titles from this author."

"Great storyline and enough excitement to keep your interest. Keeps you guessing but has a great ending."

"Realistic and raw. A different kind of love story."

Head over to Amazon.com and check it out. 

Give it a read and leave an honest review of your own.



Hot sex. Raw emotion. Dark times, and life changing revelations. “V.I.P” is a gritty, in-your-face, first person account of falling in love, getting destroyed, and coming to terms with the fact that sometimes, you just have to take a chance. 

As always, thank you for reading. 

I hope you enjoy my debut novel, "V.I.P". 
To stay alert to new releases, 
LIKE Tia The Writer on Facebook
FOLLOW @_Tia_the_Writer on Twitter





No comments:

Post a Comment